Monday, December 6, 2010

Luminaire


This is the first draft of my luminaire. I wanted to create a small slit of light that would run up a wall. My light phenomenon was the light hitting the stairs. I wanted to show that light by a simple slit of light. I talked to Stoel and he suggested that I try a different form and go away from a square. 



This is my final project. I decided to have only one slit in the front. The light affect turned out pretty much how I wanted it to. The only thing was that I hoped it would reach up farther up the wall. During the critque Stoel and Tommy mentioned that my luminaire was in the way of the light affect. So Tommy was messing with it and tilted it upward which caused the light to shine higher on the wall. I am pretty happy with how my project turned out and I also enjoyed seeing everyone else's luminaire.


No comments:

Post a Comment